Community House & Group Area Reservations
13885 County Road 217
Rifle, CO 81650
The Community House is a 58' x 24' log cabin. There is no running water or electricity. The Group Area is a grassy area below the Community House, which is used for group camping or overflow parking for the Community House.
Community House Amenities
- Large table
- Picnic tables (4)
- Benches (6)
- Double charcoal grill
Camp Sites are on a first-come, first-served basis. For Community House and Group Area reservations Click here..Reservations Reservations Reservations Reservations Reservations Reservations
Community House Fees
|Type||Friday - Saturday Rent (per day)||Week Day Rent||Cleaning & Damage Deposit||Maximum Advance Reservation|
|Rifle Residents||$100.00||$55.00||$250.00||210 days|
|Service and Community Group Activity||$80.00||$55.00||$250.00||210 days|
|Special Event Package||$500.00||$315.00||$300.00||300 days|
Group Area Fees
If Community House or Group Area is reserved, lots of 10 parking passes can be purchased for $40.
Community House and Group Area Regulations
- Applicant must be at least 21 years old. A responsible party must be on the grounds anytime the Community House is occupied.
- The damage and clean-up deposit would be used to offset any clean-up, damages, necessary police response, or unusual City expense, and forfeited for violations of the occupancy and use restrictions.
- A refund will be made if the reservation is canceled at least 21 days in advance:
- 50% if at least 21 days' notice
- 75% if at least 45 days' notice
- 100% if at least 90 days' notice
- A maximum of 20 cars may be parked at the Community House and a maximum of 20 cars may be parked in the Group Area.
- The maximum occupancy of the Community House is 120 persons.
- Each vehicle must also purchase and display a Rifle Mountain park day pass or annual pass.
- Special Event Package (weddings, family reunions, etc.) includes both the Community House and Group Area and 40 day passes.
- The Community House has 2 portable toilets and the Group Area has 2 portable toilets.
- All trash must be removed from the building and grounds at departure. The building must be clean.
- Fires only in the fireplace or grate. No fires are allowed during fire bans.
- Reservations can be made from May 1st through October 31st.
- There will not be winter maintenance on the driveway to the Community House.
- Community House and Group Area used by reservations only
- Quiet times from 10 p.m. - 6 a.m.
- Parking in designated areas only
- No hunting, shooting, fireworks, etc.
- ATVs may not be operated within park boundaries
- Fires in fire rings only
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times
- Pick up after dogs
- No loud or amplified music
- No glass
- Dispose of trash properly
- Bears may be in the area, be bear aware