Citizens Reporting System
Your Feedback is important to us.
If you would like to provide constructive criticism or kudos regarding an experience or contact you’ve had with any employee of our agency, we’d welcome you to contact us:
• Call non-emergency dispatch at 970-625-8095 and ask to speak with a Rifle Police Department supervisor. This is the most timely and efficient way to make a complaint.
• Use the convenient forms below for concerns or compliments. Please allow five business days for a response, if one is requested. If you have not received a response after that time, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Stop by the police department at 201 East 18th Street, Rifle Colorado 81650 to speak with someone in person.
PLEASE NOTE: This page should NOT be used to file a police report regarding suspicious or criminal activity. This page is intended to provide feedback regarding the conduct and performance of RPD employees. If you need to make a police report please call 970-665-6500 to speak with an officer or dial 911 if it is an emergency.
Please click the appropriate below to submit your feedback.
Neighborhood Video Program - Register Your Security Cameras
The goal of the Neighborhood Video Partnership (NVP) program is to deter crime and promote public safety through collaboration between the Rifle Police Department (RPD) and the community we serve. Click the button below to register your cameras.
Accordingly, all registrants agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Any footage containing or related to criminal activity may be requested by the RPD for use as evidence during any stage of a criminal proceeding.
2. Relevant information is reserved for official use by the RPD and will not be released to any member of the general public or media.
3. If necessary, the RPD will contact you directly, using the information provided herein, to request the appropriate video surveillance footage.
4. Under no circumstances shall registrants construe that they are acting as an agent and/or employees of the City of Rifle and/or the RPD through the NVP program.
This Anonymous TIP tool is for citizens to submit anonymous tips and assist law enforcement to make our community a safer place.
All tips provided here are 100% confidential. The agency cannot identify you so you can be assured you will not be contacted or have your identity revealed.
If you wish to be contacted, please enter your preferred contact information above. But, you do not need to enter any sort of personal information in order to submit a tip.