License ValidityLiquor licenses are valid for 1 year from the date of the approval by the Colorado Liquor Enforcement Division and must be renewed each year.
Renewal ApplicationsApproximately 90 days prior to the expiration date of the license, one will receive a renewal application from the Colorado Liquor Enforcement Division. Renewal applications must not be mailed directly to the State. The application must be completed and signed, and submitted to the City Clerk's Office for processing, with the following items:
- Retail Liquor or Fermented Malt Beverage Liquor License Renewal Application Include attachments required by questions 4 through 7 on the renewal application
- Tax Check Authorization, Waiver, and Request to Release
- Verification of Responsible Serving/Selling of Alcohol Training (PDF)
- State fee shown on the renewal application in the form of a check payable to the Colorado Department of Revenue
- City fee in the form of a check payable to the City of Rifle (see fees below)
Renewal applications must be submitted no later than 45 days before the license expires.
If you do not receive your renewal application from the state and your expiration date is near, please contact the City Clerk's Office. It is important that one do this since failure to renew by that date will result in expiration of one's license.
|Retail Liquor Store
|Beer and Wine
|Hotel and Restaurant
|Fermented Malt Beverage||$103.75|