The City's Public Relations department purpose & goal is to facilitate two-way conversations between the City and our citizens, the general public, & other key stakeholders, in order to promote thoughtful, trusting, & all-around positive relationships.
TOPICS INCLUDE (but not limited to):
• Attainable Housing Projects
• The Island Project
• Grand Hogback Trail System
• Future Birch Park
• Completion of Downtown Project
• Completion of Pool Renovations
• A Message from Rifle’s Chief of Police Read on...
A new funding opportunity, the Dependency, Prevention & Recovery Fund, was approved for programs that address the impacts of drug & alcohol issues. Grant funding is available to qualified entities for adult and for juvenile programs. Read on...