- Full Refund: When the entire program/activity is cancelled by Rifle Parks and Recreation; when the registrant withdraws from program/activity prior to registration deadline or three days before activity (whichever comes first).
- Partial Refund: When there is a partial cancellation of a program/activity.
- 50% Refund: For withdrawals after registration deadline but before the first day of program/activity.
- No Refund: For withdrawals on or after first day of program/activity; for missed days within a session (i.e. illnesses, vacations, etc.); for participants removed from programs due to disciplinary reasons.
** Special circumstances related to withdrawal request not specifically covered within this policy will be determined at the discretion of the Recreation Program Manager**
- When a refund is issued, the patrons will have the option to receive the amount by check or if a credit/debit card was used it may be issued directly back to the card.
Program/Activity Cancellation Policy
- Rifle Parks and Recreation reserves the right to postpone, reschedule or cancel any outdoor activity if, at any time, the weather conditions and/or field/facility are deemed unsafe. All scheduled outdoor activities postponed or cancelled due to inclement weather or for other reasons beyond our control, may or may not be rescheduled. For the most up-to-date information, call the Parks and Recreation front desk at 970-665-6574 or visit www.rifleco.org/ParksAndRec prior to the start of the program/activity.