News Flash Home
The original item was published from 4/20/2021 1:42:16 PM to 4/29/2021 2:55:13 PM.
Road Construction / Traffic Impacts
Posted on: April 20, 2021
[ARCHIVED] CO Department of Transportation (CDOT) ADA ramp improvements in Rifle
- Starting Apr. 26, the Colorado Department of Transportation and Contractor KSK, LLC will implement ADA ramp improvements in Garfield County. Work will take place in Rifle, on Colorado Highway 13 (Railroad Avenue) and will replace existing sidewalk curb ramps located at four locations.
- Work is scheduled for Apr. 26 and is expected to last early May. Normal working hours will be Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Travelers by car, bike, wheelchair or foot can expect various lane and sidewalk closures where work zones exist, during daylight hours, Monday through Thursday.
- Sidewalks are likely to be closed overnight or over weekends to allow the concrete to set up.
- Access to all businesses will be maintained but may be temporarily altered.
- If you have questions or concerns or if you would like to be added to our public outreach contact list to receive construction updates, please contact us!