15th Annual City of Rifle Spring Cleanup in conjunction with Garfield County Landfill
*FOR RESIDENTS LOCATED WITHIN RIFLE CITY LIMITS ONLY
ITEMS MUST BE PLACED CURBSIDE OF THE STREET BY:
of Railroad Ave. and Hwy 13: Sunday night, April 16th
West of Railroad Ave. and Hwy 13: Sunday night, April 23rd
All residences South of I-70: Sunday night, April 23rd
DO NOT PLACE ITEMS IN THE STREET MORE THAN 72 HOURS BEFORE PICK-UP DATE.
UNACCEPTABLE ITEMS *Violators will be fined*
•gas or air cylinders •gas tanks •sealed containers
•waste oil •antifreeze, •paint •pesticides •paint thinners
• liquids of any type •TVs •copiers •computers/monitors
•Brush & tree limbs less than four feet long,
neatly stacked and tied •wood •metal
•furniture •appliances that are not filled with
trash or debris.
• DO NOT place items against walls, fences, or in a landscaped area as machinery may cause damage.
• City crews will not go onto private property to pick up items.
• Keep all debris separate from regular trash containers so it will not interrupt your regular trash service.
• DO NOT place items out that you do not want picked up such as: wheelbarrows, trash cans, tubs, etc.
• Absolutely limited to less than five cubic yards per residence. No exceptions.
• Trailer parks must place items in front of their residence or next to the road adjacent to their home.
• No community piles will be picked up (one pile per address).
• PLEASE separate metals from other materials.
• PLEASE bag any leaves or small trash items, NO loose trash.
CREWS WILL ONLY MAKE ONE TRIP THROUGH YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD. IT’S IMPORTANT
THAT ALL ITEMS ARE READY ON THE DATES STATED ABOVE.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CALL 970-665-6525